Delivery & Returns
1. General Information
- Delivery typically takes 4 working days, however, please allow up to 14 working days to avoid disappointment.
- We use Royal Mail to deliver orders, however, we reserve the right to use other courier/delivery companies from time to time
- We regularly update this page to reflect our current anticipated dispatch and delivery times. This page was last updated on 1st May 2019.
2. Dispatch Time
The seller always aims to dispatch orders promptly, but as a general guideline the following time scales apply:
- Orders made between a Sunday 3pm and Friday 12pm will usually be dispatched within 24 hours after the order has been processed
- Orders made between a Friday 12pm and and Sunday 3pm will usually be dispatched on the following Monday
- When a public/bank holiday disrupts postage then orders will usually be posted on the next available working day
- At exceptionally busy times or in exceptional cases it may take us slightly longer than usual to process orders. Delivery during these circumstances may take up to a maximum of 30 days
- The buyer is responsible for taking delivery of the order at the address he/she specified
- If the seller has to redeliver the order due to non-delivery, the buyer is liable to pay any postage costs
- In the event of a delivery taking longer than expected, the seller is not liable for any losses, costs or expenses incurred by the buyer